Thursday, October 4, 2007

Pure americana - Cars Reviews

I believe that Pixar made this movie just for me. I love Nascar. I love stories about spot in the road towns and Route 66 (to include diners). I have an interest in classic autos. So my review probably won't do you any good if some of these topics don't interest you. The part that put me over the top was 'Cadillac Ranch' in the scenery. If you have ever been in or around Amarillo, TX, then you know the story. My favorite character is Doc Hudson. My father still to this day talks fondly about his 52 Hudson with the inline six, and twin-H power. This picture will renew his stories and my desire to drive one of these rare vehicles. Hope to have the surround sound installed before this one comes out on DVD. Will probably buy the soundtrack as well. Great music.

No comments: