Monday, October 1, 2007

A true slam-dunk, worth every penny! - Cars Reviews

I was not expecting much of Cars...even though I previewed a full scene when I attended the Disney stockholders meeting in Anaheim, I still was not that excited. My husband convinced me to go, and boy am I glad he did! Cars is now my favorite Pixar movie of all time. The characters are memorable, the humor is spot-on for both adults and kids, and it's literally laugh-out-loud funny. To whoever says the movie has "no heart", they couldn't be more wrong. I laughed hysterically, I fell in love with the characters...and I teared up multiple times. Congratulations to the Pixar crew. This movie is going to be a huge success, and it deserves to be! Thumbs up. The animated short played before the movie, "One Man Band", is equally fantastic. I laughed so hard I cried!

No comments: